A Thorough Examination is a legal requirement and must be carried out every 12 months, however LOLER 98 makes it clear that it could be more frequent depending on the type of truck, its use and environment.
“It shall be the duty of every employer to ensure, as far as is reasonably practical, the health, safety and welfare at work of all his employees.”– Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974
A Thorough Examination is equivalent to an MOT on a car, so is not something you should ignore. So, what’s included?
- Competitive pricing from only £95.99
- CFTS Accredited Engineers
- Any new or existing customer welcome
- All makes and models of forklift trucks
- Available on mobile access equipment and lorry cranes
- Large area coverage
- Certification provided on completion
- Fully Equipped Mobile Workshops
- Flexible booking times as not to disrupt your daily routine
All our Thorough Examinations are carried out either in our workshop or on customer sites, by our own CTFS accredited engineers. If you are an existing customer or simply in need of a Thorough Examination on your Forklift Truck, lorry crane or mobile access equipment, our team of qualified engineers would be happy to assist you.